Biography & Publications
- 2013: Five Bronze awards at the EPSON International photographic Pano Awards.
- 2013: Finalist in the international “OASIS photocontest 2012″ (over 25.000 images submitted).
- 2012: Published on the Hasselblad Bulletin with a panoramic XPan picture.
- 2012: Bronze award for a photograph at the EPSON International photographic Pano Awards.
- 2012: Finalist in the international “OASIS photocontest 2011″ (over 20.000 images submitted).
- 2011: Pictures printed in the book “Discovering Torino – United Italy’s first capital” published by Touring Editore.
- 2010: Co-writer of the italian book “PHOTOSHOP: Finalmente lo imparo!” published by CLUT.
- 2009: Author of the photobook “Lo sguardo sulla città – Luci ed emozioni di Torino”, printed in a limited edition for a company based in Turin as a Christmas gift for its best customers.
- 2007: Official photographer for the serie of concerts during the Nichelino Soundfest (Tuin) with pictures published on the national newspaper “La Stampa”.
- 2006: Collective exhibition “Olympic mountains” that took place after the XX Olympic Winter Games of Turin.
- 2006: Winner of a photo contest in the section Architecture.
- 2005: Photographs of Los Angeles and Las Vegas published on the travel guides Schmap for their website and for their mobile apps.