THE MISSIONOften, people tell me: "I already have a website, I have my facebook page". Having a Facebook page (or any other social network page) is a good way to be visible in internet and build up a network of contacts but for a company or a serious professional must be considered an element to use beside an official website. Why? Let me explain you this in some points.
- An own website gives potential customers an immediate impression of solidity and trust.
- It's your company, your activity and therefore you should decide the way you want to display your contents and introduce yourself to your customers, not a social network! When a social network changes its layout, you can't do anything against that, but if you have your own website you're the only one who decides when it's time for a change!
- On a social network you can't organize your content in the way you really want, there are always compromises and your potential customers don't find information easily on what your company does.
- What do you write in your business cards? It's not professional writing the address of your social network account or your private e-mail address. With your own website you have a personalized domain (i.e. www.yourcompany.com) and your company e-mail (i.e. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and many other possibilities).
we develop websites for:
- Touristic promotion
- E-commerce (it will be done by an external trusted company under our supervision)